• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cali Guys Want A Killer Deal?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I always try to meet at a food court unless its a big deal then I meet just inside a bank (cameras) at the little counters where you fill out your deposit slips and if they ever ask why I say its so after I check out the product ill walk to the counter and get their cash.....

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I always try to meet at a food court unless its a big deal then I meet just inside a bank (cameras) at the little counters where you fill out your deposit slips and if they ever ask why I say its so after I check out the product ill walk to the counter and get their cash.....

that's a good idea, I might try that when I do items that are expensive.

If this deal actually pans out, i would love another pair of 24K's to replace the current ones i have that are tarnished :)

the deal was off!!!:mad:
i called the seller and asked him if we could meet after work. i told him that i am willing to drive 2 hours just to get the XX and he said "dont bother, i sold it to the local guy from chico"!!! what a jerk..well, its not for me or any of us here i guess..keep searching CL guys. there is always a good find some where..

Username Hidden said:
i called the seller and asked him if we could meet after work. i told him that i am willing to drive 2 hours just to get the XX and he said "dont bother, i sold it to the local guy from chico"!!! what a jerk..well, its not for me or any of us here i guess..keep searching CL guys. there is always a good find some where..

damn pare, sayang. yea when I called him last night he said that someone was picking it up so I guess he made another deal with someone else :sad:

i bet he sold it for more..

Probably, cuz when I asked about them the first thing he said was "someone was gonna pick them up at 9:30 tonight, but if your interested..." so hes trying for me to give him a bigger offer but when I told him if he can ship he said local pickup only. eh, you'll get another chance, you always get awesome deals anyway lol give others a chance HAHAHA pero sayang talaga pare

Username Hidden said:

Sub, wtf did I tell you about this guy last night? I told you this guy was and is shaddy, and NOT a man of his word!!! He will get his one day and I hope it is VERY SOON

Username Hidden said:
Probably, cuz when I asked about them the first thing he said was "someone was gonna pick them up at 9:30 tonight, but if your interested..." so hes trying for me to give him a bigger offer but when I told him if he can ship he said local pickup only. eh, you'll get another chance, you always get awesome deals anyway lol give others a chance HAHAHA pero sayang talaga pare
sayang talaga pre..XX xmetals with vault pa naman

Username Hidden said:
sayang talaga pre..XX xmetals with vault pa naman

yea exactly, he probably got so many calls so he figured he can raise his price more :sad:

Back