• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cigar Smokers In Da House...

I've been smoking Cohibas a lot lately. An extremely smooth dark with a great vanilla after taste. My favorite is still a pardegas black. I've been enjoying them with bourbon cream fory Saturday night dessert.

I've been smoking Cohibas a lot lately. An extremely smooth dark with a great vanilla after taste. My favorite is still a pardegas black. I've been enjoying them with bourbon cream fory Saturday night dessert.

sounds tasty. BTW, I dig your Romeo avatar!

Thanks, I cut the IH Violet Iridiums myself and realized i should leave it up to the Pros. To stay on topic I was enjoying a Romeo y Julieta with Gentleman Jack while doing the chop.

Yeah, it's probably the lightest I keep in my regular rotation. Plus whenever I have company over that wants to try one it's the easiest on a new smoker.

Yup. I tell you, I've had my R&Js aging for 10 years to the month, and man...they are smooth. Lite, but smooth.

NIce, I had do a purge on my humidor. The wife doesn't want me to keep to many in the house anymore with kids starting to get inquisative.
I'm smoking my last aged cigar now a six year old Saint Luis Rey titan. It's bigger than I usually smoke but not bad... dark and pretty spicy. One my father gave me.
I had an awesome selection of Don Thomas'. Very light and super smooth. probably my first cigar with my father had those for about eight years. It's been some good saturday nights finishing them off. I guess I'll start trying some new stuff since I'll just being going the humidar shop as needed.

Mmm...
I've had this one since '05

20130406_220844.jpg

Tell you what, if you like strong cigars you should try a Padron maduro. Boy! I smoked about 2 inches off one Padron Family Reserve maduro and got high. They're super strong, but good.

Back