• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cigar Smokers In Da House...

That's also my weapon of choice, though I do have a weakness for a Siglo VI as an occasional reward. Both pricey in the UK though, if anyone has any recommendations for something at a lower price point I'd be grateful.

How pricey? I might e able to recommend something if I know what price range you're looking at.

Great post here... I have some Cohiba Siglo 6's, Esplandidos and Maduro 5's ( one of which I had last night and are by far my favorite) I also have a small assortment of Gurkha's. I have had most in the humidor for 2 years.

They are, I picked them up my last trip down there. The only thing that sucks is that it is way too cold out up here to smoke too often so during the winter I only smoke once a month if that. I guess it saves me money... LOL

Well, I just tried my first Acid. A Krush Classic. Glad I went went with a small one. It's DIFFERENT, super sweet and and tons of insense like flavors. I don't think I'll be buying anymore of these.

Back