• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Cigar Smokers Out There?

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
I am just curious how many are out there and what you like. I have been a pipe and cigar smoker since the late 90's but past couple of years have not indulged. Last week Wife purchased a Xikar lighter and a Cohiba Black Churchill. I t was nice getting back into it and looking forward to more, honeymoon is at end of the month. I love Maduros. I love the chocolate hints and full flavor. So far my favorites are the Punch after dinner oscurro, Cohiba Black, LGC Maduros, RYJ aged maduros.

Normally I don't Smoke , but had a few recently.
Everything I have had so far is with the Connecticut wrapper.

Perdomo Lot 23
Perdomo exhibicion
Have a Arturo Fuente ready for today.

Thinking about getting a few variants of the Acid Line next

tried cigar smokin once. not my thing. even though im from cuba, ud think id like it but nah... maybe im just too young for it

I don't smoke at all, never did, don't think I ever will either.... However, I have a bad a$$ humidor with a few stogies in it on my bar at the house. I love the smell of a good cigar but can't bring myself to puff on it.....LOL

I am just curious how many are out there and what you like. I have been a pipe and cigar smoker since the late 90's but past couple of years have not indulged. Last week Wife purchased a Xikar lighter and a Cohiba Black Churchill. I t was nice getting back into it and looking forward to more, honeymoon is at end of the month. I love Maduros. I love the chocolate hints and full flavor. So far my favorites are the Punch after dinner oscurro, Cohiba Black, LGC Maduros, RYJ aged maduros.

I'm a Cohiba man myself...
I prefer the Siglo 2's.

Also enjoy an Acid every now and then.

Where do you find Cohibas in the states?

Cohiba black is a dominican cigar, but I have a friend in Canada I can buy cubans off if I really want to spend the extra money. Cubans are great but I dont know if they are worth 3x to 4x over other cigars. I do like the Cuban cohiba maduros though.

funny how they are so expensive here. i remember in cuba my grandpa bought them all the time. the only cost 10 cents american.

Cohiba black is a dominican cigar, but I have a friend in Canada I can buy cubans off if I really want to spend the extra money. Cubans are great but I dont know if they are worth 3x to 4x over other cigars. I do like the Cuban cohiba maduros though.

I was lucky enough to grab some boxes of Cuban Cohibas while I was in Italy... For about $3/stick!
I was also lucky enough to get them back in the country! ;)

Latest Posts

Back