• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Electricians Out There?

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
So I have this in my display case and I do not know how to get it set up. I do not want to try and burn the house lol.

4u9a8yzy.jpg

a9yrupan.jpg

a2a5erys.jpg

e2u7usev.jpg

qe9u7evy.jpg

ymu8y2uj.jpg

That a Class 1 Division 1 light fixture it's used Explosion for Oil Fields in Hazardous Areas. Ur gonna hook it up in Ur Oakley Case??

I do some electrical projects and things of that nature, by no means an expert but I have never seen a fixture like that for any household or interior wiring.

I do some electrical projects and things of that nature, by no means an expert but I have never seen a fixture like that for any household or interior wiring.
It's a Industrial Light fixture used for Oil fields or Refineries in Explosion proof areas. It's not a Residential or Commercial light fixture

Haha, what the hell is that? I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that either. What type of case do you have? Are there already holes cut out for light fixtures or will you be doing that yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

It came with the display case. It is the same setup like in the O store.
y9ygynet.jpg
Is there a pre cut hole up top? Take some detail photo's of the hole and mounting on top. In all honesty it's Not an oakley fixture so it's a custom thing and knowing the fixture it won't hook the right way it's gonna be a custom wiring thing not code at all

Haha, what the hell is that? I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that either. What type of case do you have? Are there already holes cut out for light fixtures or will you be doing that yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

X metal case. If you would go to an O store try noticing the light fixture in the X metal case.

That looks like one of the original type lights they used on single and double wide display cases in O Stores and Vaults. I always wondered what happened to them when they get rid of the cases.

Latest Posts

Back