1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

So I have this in my display case and I do not know how to get it set up. I do not want to try and burn the house lol.

Any Electricians Out There? - 4u9a8yzy.jpg

Any Electricians Out There? - a9yrupan.jpg

Any Electricians Out There? - a2a5erys.jpg

Any Electricians Out There? - e2u7usev.jpg

Any Electricians Out There? - qe9u7evy.jpg

Any Electricians Out There? - ymu8y2uj.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

That a Class 1 Division 1 light fixture it's used Explosion for Oil Fields in Hazardous Areas. Ur gonna hook it up in Ur Oakley Case??

3. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I do some electrical projects and things of that nature, by no means an expert but I have never seen a fixture like that for any household or interior wiring.

4. OakleyBoss84

It's a Industrial Light fixture used for Oil fields or Refineries in Explosion proof areas. It's not a Residential or Commercial light fixture

5. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Haha, what the hell is that? I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that either. What type of case do you have? Are there already holes cut out for light fixtures or will you be doing that yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

6. i am rich

It came with the display case. It is the same setup like in the O store. Any Electricians Out There? - y9ygynet.jpg

7. OakleyBoss84

Is there a pre cut hole up top? Take some detail photo's of the hole and mounting on top. In all honesty it's Not an oakley fixture so it's a custom thing and knowing the fixture it won't hook the right way it's gonna be a custom wiring thing not code at all

8. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I dont think you should try and hook it up at all. Send it to me and let me worry about it. Worrying can be stressful and I dont want to see that happen to you.

Oakley plumber likes this.
  9. i am rich

X metal case. If you would go to an O store try noticing the light fixture in the X metal case.

10. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

That looks like one of the original type lights they used on single and double wide display cases in O Stores and Vaults. I always wondered what happened to them when they get rid of the cases.