• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Employees From The Concord, NC Vault Store?

No most the employees at this vault know what they are talking about. I know of two that are employees on this forum I just cant remember what there screen names are on here.

They don't have any red earstocks in stock, sorry but they did get some newer stuff in, the had most of the infinte hero except for split jackets and they had the alignghi tens and fuel cells in which was pretty cool, the still also have a couple pairs of the science fuel cells from last year for only 89, to bad I already have all 3

that sucks that they dont have them. thanks a lot for checking though.

i guess i will order them from oakley.com. i'm just not crazy about waiting 3-4 weeks.

The Concord Mills store is also a good 2 hours or so away from me...and it's by far the best one i've been to, as far as customer service goes, the store manager (guy with the huge beard?) recognizes me every time i go in, and always goes out of his way to make conversation with me, i was in the crabtree mall vault, in Raleigh yesterday, and I walked in, and walked right back out within 3 or 4 minutes, store seems small, and not laid out as well as the Concord store..

Back