• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Eye Jacket Collectors Here?

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Good afternoon guys and gals,

I am just checking to see if we have any Eye Jacket fans in here? I have 5 pair currently and always looking... They were my first pair and the reason I got into Oakley glasses in the first place. The one set I have never seen in person are the FMJ White/+red combo. Anyone here have them that they could post pics? I know someone here has to have them but are you willing to share with the class?

I will post pics of my collection tonight when I get home but post pics of what you have, it would be cool to see who else digs the Jackets...

I only have 7 Eye Jackets but they are excellent condition examples (7.62, fuel, FMJ red, fingerprint, cobalt, smoke-black, smoke-+red). Without question the world top Eye Jacket collector is Alexis Watkins who has every single piece, except for the copper frame pair, if indeed it exists. He is not a member here but a good 'email' friend of mine with a collection of 300+ pair, I would rank him easily among the world top 5 collectors.

I think I have the elusive FMJ White/+red combo of which you speak. Should dig them up and take a pic.

I only have 7 Eye Jackets but they are excellent condition examples (7.62, fuel, FMJ red, fingerprint, cobalt, smoke-black, smoke-+red). Without question the world top Eye Jacket collector is Alexis Watkins who has every single piece, except for the copper frame pair, if indeed it exists. He is not a member here but a good 'email' friend of mine with a collection of 300+ pair, I would rank him easily among the world top 5 collectors.

That is amazing... 300+ pair of Eye Jacket's?? :eek:

I have the following with about six with boxes(they're not for sale). Would love to have the FMJ White/+Red and the 10W40/Black, but I guess I'm just going to have to be patien........t
Black/Black Iridium, Black Gold/Gold Iridium, Cheetah/Gold Iridium, Cobalt/ +Red Iridium, Corten/Gold Iridium, Electric Mustard/Black Iridium, Fingerprint/Black Iridium, FMJ 45mm Black Iridium, FMJ 5.56/(only have the frame and lenses for the mo)Black Iridium, FMJ 7.62/Black Iridium, FMJ 9mm/Black Iridium,Fuel/Gold Iridium Gold X/Gold Iridium, Ivory/Straight/Gold Iridium, Moss/Gold Iridium, Pearl/Black Iridium,Tortoise/Gold Iridium

I have the following with about six with boxes(they're not for sale). Would love to have the FMJ White/+Red and the 10W40/Black, but I guess I'm just going to have to be patien........t
Black/Black Iridium, Black Gold/Gold Iridium, Cheetah/Gold Iridium, Cobalt/ +Red Iridium, Corten/Gold Iridium, Electric Mustard/Black Iridium, Fingerprint/Black Iridium, FMJ 45mm Black Iridium, FMJ 5.56/(only have the frame and lenses for the mo)Black Iridium, FMJ 7.62/Black Iridium, FMJ 9mm/Black Iridium,Fuel/Gold Iridium Gold X/Gold Iridium, Ivory/Straight/Gold Iridium, Moss/Gold Iridium, Pearl/Black Iridium,Tortoise/Gold Iridium

Nice collection! The only pair I have with the box is my FMJ 9mm. I also have the Ivory/Straight/Gold, Cobalt/+Red, Cheetah/Gold, Ivory/Black and for some reason I can't remember the last one I have... I have never seen the FMJ White/+Red combo in person or for sale so they are rare for sure... I am still waiting for someone here to post pics of their's...

Back