• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Future For X-Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBend

Oakley Beginner
PA USA
Hi all,
New here, just found the site and it looks awesome. So I was at a local vault the other day and found the new Carbon Blades, and really liked them. but that got me thinking, for the price I could get a pair of X-Squared that I always wanted. Well, I guess I've been out of the game too long, as they don't make them or any other x-metals anymore apparently! I hadn't worn my Juliets in awhile, but now I am afraid to as they're my only pair of x-metals!
So I guess in the end my question is... does anyone know if they will be made again? I did see some mention online of oakley closing the facility they were made...
Thanks for any info!

Sorry guys, I was searching around and the info was great, but there was so much to look through. Thanks very much for the direct links FrankFMJ.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, doing searches prior to posting new questions is a best practice here. But, to give a short answer to your question directly:

No. X-metals as we know them are gone for good. Anything saying otherwise is just wishful thinking.

Thanks guys, again apologies for creating a redundant thread. Mods Please close!

And Kronin, this quote had me cracking up "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to wear Juliets. Stay scratch-free, my friends..."

If you're worried about the nose bridge rubbers getting shot, don't worry X-Man has your back. For lenses, Oakley still has them for sale or you could contact infinitehero to cut you juliet lenses that are not available for juliets(emerald, jade, 24k, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back