• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Help Identifying This Watch?

Fillmore

Oakley Beginner
I recently picked up this watch & a pair of Oakley glasses. The watch obviously needs a battery. Any help identifying the model so I can order a battery? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 339
Thank you for the info. In looking around online I've noticed these watches have 10-??? numbers. Is that number anywhere on the watch? I think this one may be a 10-080? Did you replace the battery yourself or have a jeweler do it? Do these watches need to be cleaned?
its a D1. Just got my battery replaced about 2 months ago, $5.

Thank you for the info. In looking around online I've noticed these watches have 10-??? numbers. Is that number anywhere on the watch? I think this one may be a 10-080? Did you replace the battery yourself or have a jeweler do it? Do these watches need to be cleaned?
Can anyone help with the model number? Also, do these watches need to be cleaned?

The only number on mine is"10 BAR". The closest I've come to cleaning it in the 8 years since I bought it is swimming with it on. I had a jeweler install the new battery

Back