• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Idea How Much $ Your Oakley Addiction Has Cost You?

good thread idea. bad for me. i stopped counting after $12k but still have "the books" to look at when i am ready to admit my addiction. for now ignorance is...

Wow you guys are shocking what you spend but fair play each to there own i guess i spend less of Oakleys and way more on cars each year... Anyway i think i'v spend about about £10k...so fair lol

I used to spend more on cars too. but that was before Oakley, and with the rise in the precious x-metal market lately, it seems like it is money well spent. It give me joy, and it is not depreciating over time and mileage.

Another addict justifying his addiction ...

I used to spend more on cars too. but that was before Oakley, and with the rise in the precious x-metal market lately, it seems like it is money well spent. It give me joy, and it is not depreciating over time and mileage.

;)

I have a yearly 6 figure budget I try to stick to but I don't complain too much if I go over.

I've already blown past 40K this year and next weekend will probably cost me around 10-15K

Man, even if I maintained my monthly Oaks spend for the rest of my life, my collection wouldn't even come close to your budget for one year...

Oakley should have some sort of VIP program for people like you, with some set of perks...

Man, even if I maintained my monthly Oaks spend for the rest of my life, my collection wouldn't even come close to your budget for one year...

Oakley should have some sort of VIP program for people like you, with some set of perks...
;)

Back