• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Idea How Much $ Your Oakley Addiction Has Cost You?

I dont have a clue how much I have spent. Hard to keep track of it all thankfully, but I do know its a lot less than the collection is worth. Hummmm.... aprox 220 pairs of glasses, 50 pairs of shoes, countless clothing items, 10 or so towers and showcases, 100s if not over 1000 little trinkets, promo items, pins, POP pieces, posters, etc. Damn, sounds like I spent too much!

I compare my addiction like a crack attic, I lost my wife, my house, my car. Just kidding, I would have all these things if I wasn't addicted! :lolsign:

Way too much. But nothing compared to you guys. I'm probably at around 3 or 4k

i definitely think its relative though. collage student with a $1000 value collection is as much of a baller than a guy who's net worth is north of 7 figures whose collection, is worth $100,000. sorta like how my buddy told me about gambling. if you are broke, you cant afford to lose your $5 on a hand of black jack, best place a $.05 pull on a penny machine that would still get your heart racing and your mind entertained. but if you have $1000 bucks burning a hole in your pocket, put it all on red!

i definitely think its relative though. collage student with a $1000 value collection is as much of a baller than a guy who's net worth is north of 7 figures whose collection, is worth $100,000. sorta like how my buddy told me about gambling. if you are broke, you cant afford to lose your $5 on a hand of black jack, best place a $.05 pull on a penny machine that would still get your heart racing and your mind entertained. but if you have $1000 bucks burning a hole in your pocket, put it all on red!

Guess I'm a baller with my collection because I'm a broke college student Lol.

I have a yearly 6 figure budget I try to stick to but I don't complain too much if I go over.

I've already blown past 40K this year and next weekend will probably cost me around 10-15K
What exactly are you doing for a living cause that needs to be my priority haha I thought I was doing good for spending almost 1k in a week I couldn't imagine 10-15k in a weekend I need to see this collection.

Latest Posts

Back