• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Idea On The Value?

segordon

Oakley Enthusiast
I just replaced my ice polarized lenses on my plasma Juliets with black iridium polarized lenses. I also replaced the nosepads and the earsocks.
1q216a.jpg

2wfnw43.jpg

Now I am looking to see if there is any value to the ice polarized lenses to sell them. There are some minor scratches on them as you can see in the pictures but I don't know how much they would effect the value. I just lost my job last week so I am looking to sell what I can to help with some bills.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
vhuu5f.jpg

kd7ocg.jpg

2ajstpz.jpg

2m9ymc.jpg

24g1urk.jpg

2dqr5s0.jpg

I also have the large set of black nosepads that are brand new and I will never use them.

And an Large Soft Vault Case. The Juliets don't fit in this case comfortably so I need to find one that does.
2zyhnv8.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Can an administrator move this to the exchange?

I haven't been able to find any x metal soft vaults. Anyone have one they are not using and would want to trade?

Thanks for the input. Can an administrator move this to the exchange?
Hey bud,
You can post in the exchange section after these rules have been met:
-Be a member for a minimum of 14 days.
-Have at least 15 useful posts.
-For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas.
Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Hey bud,
You can post in the exchange section after these rules have been met:
-Be a member for a minimum of 14 days.
-Have at least 15 useful posts.
-For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas.
Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
Sorry about that, I didn't know. I forgot when I joined the forums. I had been a long time lurker but just recently started posting when I had some questions. I'll remove the price from my post and post in the exchange when I can. I don't have the funds right now to contribute to the forum to get premium so I will have to wait until I can post. Sorry for any problems.

Sorry about that, I didn't know. I forgot when I joined the forums. I had been a long time lurker but just recently started posting when I had some questions. I'll remove the price from my post and post in the exchange when I can. I don't have the funds right now to contribute to the forum to get premium so I will have to wait until I can post. Sorry for any problems.
No worries man. I just wanted to let you know in case you missed the terms, which most of us are guilty of at some point. You'll be buying/selling in no time.

Back