1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Oakley Beginner

I don't ever seem to see anyone talk about or even see in the back ground of collection. So is there any of you out there with them? I just got a set today in the mail pretty sweet I must say and not priced bad either

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I have a pair of mag 4 S . silverish with orange lense.

3. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

4. Eks

Eks Oakley Beginner

Mine is denim and black and replaced the lenses with rx.

5. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

6. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

I have the same one Mail it to my sister as a gift but lost in a USPS Mail and never retrieve it. Somebody might have an interest to it and steal my pair. :angry:

7. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Ive got all of them in my collection, but I have to say not anywhere near the top of my list of favorites...

8. big bopper

big bopper Oakley Enthusiast

I've got a pair and like them as a shelf whore and a good example of when Oakley were much more experimental and 'out there'. As a wearing pair they look terrible on me!

9. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I have two, namely Mag Four - Denim - Black 05-829, and Mag Four S - Plasma - Fire 05-840. I just needed one of each model to have an example of each type, and there were three official releases of each where the same frame/lens pairings were attributed to both. These were the Magnesium versions of the O Matter Four and Four S. Innovative frame material that suffered with 'pitting' issues particularly on the Pearl Mag Switch, but certainly an interesting family of glasses in Oakley history each presented in yellow X Metal style boxes with card strip insert.

10. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

I love my Mag 4...but you have to be careful with the finish. That's the main problem. For everyday wear, I go for standard Fours! Nobody talks about those either...