• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Mag 4 Love

Crazysteve

Oakley Expert
Springfield MO
I don't ever seem to see anyone talk about or even see in the back ground of collection. So is there any of you out there with them? I just got a set today in the mail pretty sweet I must say and not priced bad either

I've got a pair and like them as a shelf whore and a good example of when Oakley were much more experimental and 'out there'. As a wearing pair they look terrible on me!

I have two, namely Mag Four - Denim - Black 05-829, and Mag Four S - Plasma - Fire 05-840. I just needed one of each model to have an example of each type, and there were three official releases of each where the same frame/lens pairings were attributed to both. These were the Magnesium versions of the O Matter Four and Four S. Innovative frame material that suffered with 'pitting' issues particularly on the Pearl Mag Switch, but certainly an interesting family of glasses in Oakley history each presented in yellow X Metal style boxes with card strip insert.

I love my Mag 4...but you have to be careful with the finish. That's the main problem. For everyday wear, I go for standard Fours! Nobody talks about those either...

Latest Posts

Back