• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Mag 4 Love

I love my Mag 4...but you have to be careful with the finish. That's the main problem. For everyday wear, I go for standard Fours! Nobody talks about those either...

Well, start talking ;o)

photo2_zps9088490a.jpg

photo1_zps0cfedcb3.jpg

I have one exactly like the one in picture no box mag 4 plasma fire. They are an older pair so don't get much love because I wear my newer pairs.

Another mag 4 plasma / fire guy here. I love mine but wear it very rarely. Mine are in like new condition with no scratches and the fire lenses are awesome. Super light weight, you don't even know they are on your face. Most people have no love for them because they have no wrap to them. I am a mag fan. I have a switch as well and looking for a denim mag 4 and a TI / ice switch to add to my collection.

Well, start talking ;o)

LOL OK!

I own almost a full set of Four and Four S. I'm just missing a few colorways. I always have trouble figuring out which is a Four and which is an S. The difference is so subtle.

I just recently found out that Mag 4 and Four lenses ARE NOT interchangeable (thanks to oakleymen2424). I had always held out hope that they were....but no luck.

Back