• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any New Ideas?

Cool! I hope to make one today or tomorrow. Got too much time on my hands!

Any way you can make them show up in the New Posts feed? Otherwise I'm not sure most people will even see them.

Also, I'm using the blue moon dark color style, your blog shows up as light blue text on a slightly lighter blue background. Not sure if it's a setting mishap or what.

Cool! I hope to make one today or tomorrow. Got too much time on my hands!

Any way you can make them show up in the New Posts feed? Otherwise I'm not sure most people will even see them.

Also, I'm using the blue moon dark color style, your blog shows up as light blue text on a slightly lighter blue background. Not sure if it's a setting mishap or what.

Great suggestions! Will work on this now.

Hey Boss, you've already created a WTS, WTB & WTT option for members wanting to create such a thread, but would it be possible to generate a "DEAL" option for persons wanting to leave feedback on a transaction that has taken place?

I had a possible sticky thread.
I was thinking it would be nice if there was a thread with everyones ebay user names. I know most of us have ebay accounts and it would be nice if there was a thread so if you were looking to buy something from there maybe the sale could be done here instead of ebay to save on fees. If this is frowned upon that is fine I just thought it would help save people some money. I know if this happens it should probably go in the exchange section so you still have to meet the requirments of the exchange board to access this.

Hey Boss, you've already created a WTS, WTB & WTT option for members wanting to create such a thread, but would it be possible to generate a "DEAL" option for persons wanting to leave feedback on a transaction that has taken place?

Great Suggestion. Will add this asap!

Back