• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any New Ideas?

Do blogs show up in the "New Posts" feed? Maybe have them do a blank post-and-lock like the eBay threads?

I don't want @Wavecloud to be the only blogger, but I have no idea if anyone has even read his fun trip reports. And I'd rather not blather on for a thousand loosely constructed words if no one is going to read them. I could make a post as easily.

Do blogs show up in the "New Posts" feed? Maybe have them do a blank post-and-lock like the eBay threads?

I don't want @Wavecloud to be the only blogger, but I have no idea if anyone has even read his fun trip reports. And I'd rather not blather on for a thousand loosely constructed words if no one is going to read them. I could make a post as easily.

Working on getting it in the new post feed. But worst is, the idea about post and lock threads is great! Thanks for the tip!

When selling an item, it should be a must to post pics. Even if most of us know what the item looks like, posting pics can somewhat reveal the true condition of the item. It also allows novice members to familiarize models of sunglasses. If uploading pics is a problem, there are websites that can host imaging. Just suggesting.

It is strongly recommended that sellers include pictures in their listings, but we do not force them. Sometimes members are selling a bunch of glasses, or simply don't want to upload them for one reason or another. It is up to members as buyers to request pictures. If someone can't sell an item because they didn't upload pictures, I can assure you they eventually will.

Back