• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any O Stores Or Vaults In Cancun, Mexico?

Last time I was in Cancun there was an O-store in the new mall. same one with a ruth chris steakhouse I believe. first O store i was ever in. its been awhile

I am wondering if it is a full fledged store. It is about 50 minutes from the resort,hate to go there and be disappointed

In cancun in the kulkakahn (dont remember the correct way to spell it) plaza mall thing by all the hotels there is an o store. There is also another oakley retailer on the second floor I believe. It's the same building with the Burberry and LV and other high end stores In it.

This is great news as I am going to Cancun early next year. Keep me posted on what type of store it is and what kind of selection they have.

I went there yesterday. It was ok. I was looking for metals all they had was a Half x but it was marked 400 U.S. They also had a Stanley D. Jupiter I think it is for 125.00 did not get though. I did pick up a wallet with money clip at great price. They are hard to find now surprised to see in the store. They had Oakley Cancun t shirts but no xxl. Also had quite a few sandals that I have not seen in the states.

Latest Posts

Back