1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

In Mexico around Cancun? Probably not just wondering...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Regular_John

Regular_John Oakley Beginner

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Oh snap that is where I am going. Going to secrets Maroma..... Will be making my way there yeah buddy.

4. RYAN66

RYAN66 Oakley Beginner

Last time I was in Cancun there was an O-store in the new mall. same one with a ruth chris steakhouse I believe. first O store i was ever in. its been awhile

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I am wondering if it is a full fledged store. It is about 50 minutes from the resort,hate to go there and be disappointed

6. Chasingthedream

Chasingthedream Oakley Beginner

In cancun in the kulkakahn (dont remember the correct way to spell it) plaza mall thing by all the hotels there is an o store. There is also another oakley retailer on the second floor I believe. It's the same building with the Burberry and LV and other high end stores In it.

7. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

going tomorrow hopefully they have somethng good and rare.......renting a car and going there and Tulum ruins....

8. Chasingthedream

Chasingthedream Oakley Beginner

Tulum Is really cool, try sneak up to the sacrificial stone thing you can't miss it.

9. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

This is great news as I am going to Cancun early next year. Keep me posted on what type of store it is and what kind of selection they have.

10. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I went there yesterday. It was ok. I was looking for metals all they had was a Half x but it was marked 400 U.S. They also had a Stanley D. Jupiter I think it is for 125.00 did not get though. I did pick up a wallet with money clip at great price. They are hard to find now surprised to see in the store. They had Oakley Cancun t shirts but no xxl. Also had quite a few sandals that I have not seen in the states.

Dallas O Hog likes this.