• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
image.jpeg

Just picked up my seventh pair yesterday :) Unusual colour that I'll struggle to match, but it's striking and there was £100 off! Doesn't look like it does in the photo much either.

£36 cheaper at Gunwharf than online too:
Timberland - Men’s Timberland® Icon 6-Inch Premium Boot

Last edited:
I had and still have the original cornflower blue boots which looks similar and to be honest you can wear with jeans and almost anything. Living in Florida unbecoming more of a fan of the roll tops as they are a little cooler.

I used to love Timberland when I was younger, but I just don't wear their boots anymore, very heavy and clunky; it isn't needed in Florida.
I currently rock some Timberland boat shoes, though. My only gripe about Timberland is that their shoes and boots run too large!

I rocked these in high school:
l
timberland-euro-hiker-mens.jpg

81GI8P82hCL._UX500_.jpg

Got these for my daughter they are industrial badass boots overkill to the max 200 boots marshals clearenced 35 shock proof, water proof, steel toe comfort fit, even holes for shoe strings are over kill.. She loves them. She says there comfortable and every always tell her how sweet they are
image.jpeg

I never got around to getting a pair of Tims. I feel like the common 6" should be some type of closet essential, but similar to what Q said: in my case, I don't really need it in California, especially since there's hardly been rain in the Bay Area.

But crap I really should get a pair at some point.

Back