• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

image.jpeg

This pair might go well with an Old Glory Frog. Also called Old Glory, collab with Villa.

image.jpeg
So this pair is a Canada exclusive and the fact that this pair is here at all is thanks to @Lexkempo's perseverance. Including dealing with me forgetting that marked price is not what you pay in NA... Sending and receiving these has been a bit of a saga (UK Customs took a shine to them and sat on them for 11 days before charging me £65 for the privilege) but they're here at last! Thanks again Lex!

View attachment 240425 So this pair is a Canada exclusive and the fact that this pair is here at all is thanks to @Lexkempo's perseverance. Including dealing with me forgetting that marked price is not what you pay in NA... Sending and receiving these has been a bit of a saga (UK Customs took a shine to them and sat on them for 11 days before charging me £65 for the privilege) but they're here at last! Thanks again Lex!
Damn... £65?!?! Ouch!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

View attachment 240425 So this pair is a Canada exclusive and the fact that this pair is here at all is thanks to @Lexkempo's perseverance. Including dealing with me forgetting that marked price is not what you pay in NA... Sending and receiving these has been a bit of a saga (UK Customs took a shine to them and sat on them for 11 days before charging me £65 for the privilege) but they're here at last! Thanks again Lex!
It was quite a shipping adventure! ;)

After all this I'm a little more confident shipping across the Pond!

It was quite a shipping adventure! ;)

After all this I'm a little more confident shipping across the Pond!
Yep, despite the long hold in Customs, it all arrived safe and sound :D Will probably wear them more than my last item from Canada (24k Juliets)! Cheers again :)

If you ever hear of Timberland UK releasing the Premium 6" boot in black denim and then all its execs winding up.... misplaced, it definitely wasn't me, alright.

Back