• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

View attachment 240425 So this pair is a Canada exclusive and the fact that this pair is here at all is thanks to @Lexkempo's perseverance. Including dealing with me forgetting that marked price is not what you pay in NA... Sending and receiving these has been a bit of a saga (UK Customs took a shine to them and sat on them for 11 days before charging me £65 for the privilege) but they're here at last! Thanks again Lex!
Congrats. That pair looks pretty cool. That customs fee is just ****ed up.

Sent from atop a building across the customs office preparing to take those hijackers out

So I'm gonna need boots for the new job. Construction site walks and such. Anyone have recommendations in and out of the Timberland line? They're really just going to be used for such occasions and I'd change out of them right after, so I'm not really trying to spend too much.

Gonna try to go Ross hopping tomorrow.

So I'm gonna need boots for the new job. Construction site walks and such. Anyone have recommendations in and out of the Timberland line? They're really just going to be used for such occasions and I'd change out of them right after, so I'm not really trying to spend too much.

I only really use mine in a casual setting, so can't comment on how they'd go in a work environment but plenty of people do still use them as construction boots. Wouldn't recommend teal blue ones for that though! Some of the Helcor reinforced ones, or maybe the Kevlar ones could be good though, and they have the Pro line for serious work.

Wolverine? Red Wing?

Back