• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other new models that fit like the Offshoot and Turbine?

DOubleD

Oakley Beginner
Are there any? I have a pretty big head and the Turbine and offshoot fit me fine but I dont quite like its design. Are there any other cool designs which Oakley just recently released which is comparable in fit with these two?

Are there any? I have a pretty big head and the Turbine and offshoot fit me fine but I dont quite like its design. Are there any other cool designs which Oakley just recently released which is comparable in fit with these two?
Don't know why I'm inclined to answer this thread since there are several threads out there on a similar vein. Since I'm bored, I'll answer.

The Triggerman is the latest and greatest. Also, you got the Jawbreaker. May have to wait a few more months for the next quarter.

Don't know why I'm inclined to answer this thread since there are several threads out there on a similar vein. Since I'm bored, I'll answer.

The Triggerman is the latest and greatest. Also, you got the Jawbreaker. May have to wait a few more months for the next quarter.
Yeahh I saw the threads but I'm looking for recently released models which fit big heads and not the old ones(like batwolf and etc). Thank you for the reply sir. I was just leaning towards the triggerman and you just confirmed my decision :)

Triggerman should definitely fit you, it even feels a bit big on me and I have a large head. Sliver also fits well as a few of us have found recently (I haven't tried a Sliver F but I'm assuming they are the same size just foldable). The Badman's also fit large heads but they have been out a while now.

Triggerman should definitely fit you, it even feels a bit big on me and I have a large head. Sliver also fits well as a few of us have found recently (I haven't tried a Sliver F but I'm assuming they are the same size just foldable). The Badman's also fit large heads but they have been out a while now.
I have tried the Triggerman. It fits great but it didnt suit my face well. The Sliver was kinda small on me. The Holbrooks felt better than the Sliver when I tested them out. I have tried the badman and it's awesome but quite expensive for me at the moment xD

The Sliver F has a smaller bridge (17mm vs 18 on the non foldable version) and a smaller temple length (133 vs 140 on the non foldable version).

It isn't noticeable to me, but there is a difference.

I've tried the Triggerman and it's definitely suitable for large faces....it seems to be along the same proportions as the Badmans.

Latest Posts

Back