• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Other Pics Of The New Twentys?

well it made boring old me happy that they r coming...just brings a little balance back ...people that buy larger styles needn't worry They will continue to rule-Holbrooks, FC's etc- but with the Five getting old(and they never felt tight enuff on me) and Minutes gone and Halfs 1.0 going they need at least one for us leprechaun sized headed people...I liked the old Twentys wish i'd kept mine...

I have seen a pic from anonymous source They look very much like old Twentys I saw a Dark Grey or FMJ/Fire ...personally I am happy abt this release even tho I am thinning out the collection a couple of these in summer might be nice I like the classic wrap...with unobtanium on nose and ears...so hope these hold off til I can afford a pair or two down the road...as for people thinking its a "rehash of older style" so are the myriads of Frogs people go nuts over..if it works well don't fixit I think if they are smaller than say Ten/Pit Bull those with small to medium faces will be happy Anyone have colorways? (sorry I can't post pic here but they should start popping up)

I'm all for design nods to older styles, and I think the new Twenty looks OK.

And yeah, it's about time smaller heads got some frames.

And to prove how i hate Oakley this is what i received few minutes ago:

A 700$ ski suit, bc i really dislike Oakley :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For person that asked abt stems they LOOK like old Twenty stems maybe little sturdier/thicker but not like MD thick...Boring is an opinion..I think it just came across negative cuz it was so definitive...Like I do not like Holbrooks or Fuel Cells but recognize the majority do Just see these as a bone thrown to those smaller heads ike me...I look like a space person in larger styles...I hope these are more of a Minute 2 replacement...actually w/ unobtanium on nose much nicer hopefully. There's stuff I never would wear but I can appreciate other styles in people's collections...The Goldbrook was interesting to read about just cuz of the demand although the hard case was awesome

Back