• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Problem With Shipping to Singapore

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
A guy from Singapore is interested in buying a pair of Oakley lenses that I have listed. I was wondering if there were any problems with giving your PayPal information (email) to someone in Asia other than South Korea or other allied Friendlies.

Well PayPal will cover anything fraud plus giving out your PayPal address doesn't give them access to take out anything or give any purtanent information except your name and address

Well PayPal will cover anything fraud plus giving out your PayPal address doesn't give them access to take out anything or give any purtanent information except your name and address

That's funny. I had a guy telling me that if You put out Your name and address worldwide they could destroy You. I disagreed, and especially since it's a PO Box.. He was so insistant that I felt like kicking his butt. Some people are just borm dousches.

shipped 3 packages containing audio gears to Singapore this year via DHL, no problem encountered..

You should be fine.

Just like Kronin said giving out your Paypal info for them to pay you doesn't give them any power over you at all.

Spoke to PayPal recently and asked if they suggest not dealing with certain places. The lady said they can't officially say not to deal with certain countries but did say the most issues they see come from Brazil and UAE. Two places I will not ship anymore.

Back