• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

This just came in....Jordan Retro 3 OG true blue
IMG_8467_zpstmblpw8k.jpe

a626eea16f20e8edee308fc3ae1ff42f.jpg

This why you don't wait too long to wear your sneakers!!! Sat in closet 4 years.. 2nd time wearing them and all the black and white paint starts chipping off.

Good thing there tons of YouTube video on how to fix/ repaint the shoes.

Still super sucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This why you don't wait too long to wear your sneakers!!! Sat in closet 4 years.. 2nd time wearing them and all the black and white paint starts chipping off.

Still super sucks!!

Yikes. I would still rock them. Glad I buy and wear my kicks.

Sent from Q's Note5

Still super sucks!!

Opportunity to refinish and make better than it originally came. :) I kinda fear for my Kobe IV and V ungluing. They no longer fit, but I'm not letting go of them.

I'm still holding my breath for the Space Jam 11's. Almost bit on the Rose 7 Xeno and SNS collab, and then Brandblack has an iridescent JC2 I'm trying to stay away from.

Was at Ross and there were a few LeBron 13's @QLR1 . The Red/White version and the debut purple color in your size for like $70. Black/Gum was also there half size up mine. That stung because those would've been the ones I'd get if I had to have 13's. I didn't want to be like that dude in the Footlocker commercial.

Opportunity to refinish and make better than it originally came. :) I kinda fear for my Kobe IV and V ungluing. They no longer fit, but I'm not letting go of them.

I'm still holding my breath for the Space Jam 11's. Almost bit on the Rose 7 Xeno and SNS collab, and then Brandblack has an iridescent JC2 I'm trying to stay away from.

Was at Ross and there were a few LeBron 13's @QLR1 . The Red/White version and the debut purple color in your size for like $70. Black/Gum was also there half size up mine. That stung because those would've been the ones I'd get if I had to have 13's. I didn't want to be like that dude in the Footlocker commercial.
It is amazing what you can get at Ross... But mine are usually an automatic fail. The price is great, though. I know I wouldn't bother with the 13 again... Nothing horrible, but it is not a shoe I'd have multiple pairs of.

Sent from Q's Note5

F***ing s***.
Now until Friday you can take 30% MiAdidas by using promo code MIADIDAS. Free shipping (but tax). I think if you squeeze it in today, you'll have it before Christmas

MiRose 7.PNG

I know from reviews the PrimeKnit version is supposed to feel a million times better, but 1) keeps coming with translucent outsoles 2) no shiny heel cap yet 3) mesh and fuse can probably take more of a beating 4) this is literally as close as it gets to the retail mesh versions at discount. There was also the SNS collab version but suede collar made no sense as the original neoprene(?) GeoFit setup is a key element of the shoe.

Ditched the Orlando colorway ideas I posted earlier because they looked too busy with the camo pattern (which actually is just clear reflective hits here). These are just more versatile. General inspiration was the Navy/Grey colorways they'd do with the Rose line, except this is more dominantly grey (well, "Onix").

That being said, very likely gonna pass on the Royal Foams. And in (skewed) perspective, that saves me money.

F***ing s***.
Now until Friday you can take 30% MiAdidas by using promo code MIADIDAS. Free shipping (but tax). I think if you squeeze it in today, you'll have it before Christmas

I tried the promo code today but the site stated that the code has expired. Would have been nice to get the Lillards for cheap.

I tried the promo code today but the site stated that the code has expired. Would have been nice to get the Lillards for cheap.

It likely ended noon EST. The previous codes had a mid-day cutoff.

Thought about the Lillard 2's, especially since the 3 is pretty uggo. Flirted with trying to get a pair on discount for the year and just never happened. Ended that prospect when I got the BB Rare Metal, which is very similar in function.

btw anyone going for the 9's tomorrow? I wish they came after the 11's so they'd be a consolation pick-up.

Last edited:
Back