• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Just like people wear ugly ass OTT's out in public, I'd wear those ugly ass Grinch's out in public haha !!!

Hearing the Air Zoom Generation is dropping end of the month...along with the 8's, 13's, and Foams.

They are doing/did some limited release first with a box commemorating LBJ's (lol when people used to call him that) career supposedly made up of the home hardwood from the Finals series. The Royal Foams has a limited debut with a card signed by Penny. I like what Nike's presumably doing: make sought-for pairs more available but also create limited releases within them.

Hearing the Air Zoom Generation is dropping end of the month...along with the 8's, 13's, and Foams.

They are doing/did some limited release first with a box commemorating LBJ's (lol when people used to call him that) career supposedly made up of the home hardwood from the Finals series. The Royal Foams has a limited debut with a card signed by Penny. I like what Nike's presumably doing: make sought-for pairs more available but also create limited releases within them.

Royal foams sound so tempting. On Nike's site, it says that's in the vault. What does them at mean? It won't be released anymore after? Sorry but recently just back to the sneaker scene :)

Royal foams sound so tempting. On Nike's site, it says that's in the vault. What does them at mean? It won't be released anymore after? Sorry but recently just back to the sneaker scene :)

Not sure. I know there was a "Nike Vault" in LA near the Staples center. Otherwise I've heard the term in reference to some...vault where they retain designs but take them out of production. It's not necessarily permanent as the Jordan 3 was in there, and brought back last year. So it's hard to really define the conditions of the vault. Just like their own design museum/hall of fame of sorts, but I don't think it's a physical place.

Back