• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Man, glad to find out i am not the only addict. You guys do know that sneaks, especially nikes, will crumble at the foam area over time right? This is from actual experience, which is why i stopped getting nikes... One time, wore my nikes to a basketball game, to find out that i spread "crumbs" all over the court ala hansel and gretel...saw my shoes with a wide grin, flapping back at me...

Man, glad to find out i am not the only addict. You guys do know that sneaks, especially nikes, will crumble at the foam area over time right? This is from actual experience, which is why i stopped getting nikes... One time, wore my nikes to a basketball game, to find out that i spread "crumbs" all over the court ala hansel and gretel...saw my shoes with a wide grin, flapping back at me...
Interesting. I've never had that to happen. I usually end up wearing my Nike shoes out before it fails. Then again, I never bought a "foam" shoe.

Yup. Every sneaker does that. With time, the glue dries up and when you wear them, they crumble. That's why Im sticking to Oakleys now ehe.

Not exactly a foam shoe, but nikes have a lot of foam parts. And so far majority of my friend here have that happen to them as well. Or maybe it is the humid asian weather as compared to the dry usa weather.

nestle santos said:
Yup. Every sneaker does that. With time, the glue dries up and when you wear them, they crumble. That's why Im sticking to Oakleys now ehe.

Pre, adidas, asics and others i have never did that so far and i have some old usa made chucks that are beat up as hell but i do not wanna get rid of it...

Not a big fan of the Jordan brand because of the high prices but I copped these a while back. The SC2
aqana4es.jpg

qapa9ysu.jpg

Latest Posts

Back