• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Snowboarders Here?

Yup...that is them. I doubt they make replacement lenses for them. It would probably be more practical to just buy a new pair. I am actually spending the weekend up in Stowe, VT this weekend. There are plenty of ski shops up there....I will have to shop around.
Any one of Oakley's snow goggles are aces right now. I have to say they just keep pushing out good stuff. There's some good deals at Vault stores too if you happen to stop by one.

It won't be long now! We got our first snowfall of the season yesterday (only about 2 inches). We are under a winter storm warning right now. The first snowfall came early this year. We are suppose to get more tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow, I need to put the Summer Toys away for the winter....and then wax the skiis.

I should be hitting the slopes by the end of November!

I snowboarded a few times. I can't face the mountain. I'm too scared. I like skiing MUCH better. Trying to make plans to go out this upcoming season.

I have a really simple pair of O-Frames. I fall a lot so i figured why pay more for a nicer pair of goggles that i'm just going to F up?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I just dropped off our skis today for a tune up. Really looking forward to this season. The past couple of years we have only been out one or two times. This year is going to be different. My wife only works 3 hours every Friday...so I will be taking some Fridays off and heading to the slopes. We have a great Mountain in Mass.....less than an hour from us. I see some new gear in my future! :)

This is my prized possession for this season- YES. Great Boobs of History (Charity board, profits go towards raising money to take women affected by breast cancer snowboarding)

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 254
That, my friend, is an AWESOME ride.

I bought a GNU Carbon Credit last season and I'm loving it.

Magne-traction and BTX FTW!

I retired my Ride Havoc after moving to the East Coast (read: Ice Coast) and switched to the GNU.

My new board cuts through ice like it's butter!

In Val D'Isere during 2008/2009 with my old set-up.

board.jpg

All that's left are the goggles and the red orage jacket. Now the set-up includes grey skinny fit anon trousers, a board with boobs on it, union contact pro bindings and orange/purple nike vapen boots...

Back