• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Splice For Sale?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anybody have some minty Splice they'd like to sell. No trades right now....would be looking for an FMJ Fire, Black Chrome Black or the Emerald lens version

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck man... I've seen the fire on ebay not so long ago : 320857565413

You'll have to be quick as walkerhonda seams to have first dabs on alot of them........lol. Good luck with your search.

Username Hidden said:
You'll have to be quick as walkerhonda seams to have first dabs on alot of them........lol. Good luck with your search.

lol I do love me some splice hahaha....and yeah, those frames you just mentioned are pricey...and getting worse it seems...good luck with your hunt though...you'll love the splice....an awesome pair!!

I went ahead and got the Splice oakleyandi mentioned. I'd been sitting on that auction going back a month when it first listed...it was a little more than I wanted to pay but finding THAT colorway where both the FMJ AND the sensitive Fire lenses are both in mint condition almost never happens so I figured for a 30% premium over original retail was probably as good as it was going to get.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Username Hidden said:
I went ahead and got the Splice oakleyandi mentioned. I'd been sitting on that auction going back a month when it first listed...it was a little more than I wanted to pay but finding THAT colorway where both the FMJ AND the sensitive Fire lenses are both in mint condition almost never happens so I figured for a 30% premium over original retail was probably as good as it was going to get.

I think it's one of the nicer Splice colors.
I don't have this combo, but it sure looks awesome from the pics.
Congrats on an excellent choice.

Username Hidden said:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

yeah... actually I was gonna get those, lucky for me a very dear friend traded me those, and now I'm only need the matte black... and yeah, when you figure is a little bit overbudget but I rather have it then you made the right move, dude... congrats.. !!!

I agree with Carlos....they're worth it....I'll have to show ya pic of my first gen Fire splice...."Oakley" across the nose bridge is red and the lens are a deeper orange than the newer fire....But I can honestly say, splice and monster dogs are my favorite frames...and the splice are just wicked!!!! Congrats on those man

Username Hidden said:
I agree with Carlos....they're worth it....I'll have to show ya pic of my first gen Fire splice...."Oakley" across the nose bridge is red and the lens are a deeper orange than the newer fire....But I can honestly say, splice and monster dogs are my favorite frames...and the splice are just wicked!!!! Congrats on those man

Yep... actually I just can't stop wearing my dogs and Splices... fantastic frames... !!! (I just need the matte black splice... hehehehe) (a little bit of subliminal marketing..)

you talking about the Back Country frame?