• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Thoughts On These ????

more i look the pics more i'll let those pair where they are
on the carbon frame pictures,the las one with all the package,the small cleaning clothe on the left is a fake one
each time i see fake on the bay or net come with similar clothes

The fake cleaning cloth is also in the first picture of the plasma/polished pair....right under the sunglasses...LOL

Total Fakes, 100% guaranteed!

They are both fakes. Look at the orbitals, there is no orbital gasket in there, they look like they're sliced. He took bright pics to conceal the lines on the orbital and another clue is the hiding of the curved earstems in all pics, take a look, the tips are hidden except in the first pic where you can CLEARLY see a curved tip. The nosebridge and pins look off too. The carbon is much much easier to detect as a fake.

after looking at it closely, MasChingon is correct, the tips are curved so these are 100% fakes

Cheers guys! They looked fishy to me for sure. The fakes seem to be getting better and better these days though which is worrying. At one time I just used to see the occasional plastic Juliet or Romeo lookalike. These seem to be in a different league in comparison. Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers guys! They looked fishy to me for sure. The fakes seem to be getting better and better these days though which is worrying. At one time I just used to see the occasional plastic Juliet or Romeo lookalike. These seem to be in a different league in comparison. Thanks for the advice :)

Any time, guys! Glad to help. That's what it's all about!

The Box, Case and Coin look pretty darn good!

Any time, guys! Glad to help. That's what it's all about!

The Box, Case and Coin look pretty darn good!

actually if you look at the coin on the black Juliet, it looks weird. like a replica coin gone bad. And on the Plasma one looks like authentic box and coin just fake Juliets, microbags and cloth.

They are both fakes. Look at the orbitals, there is no orbital gasket in there, they look like they're sliced. He took bright pics to conceal the lines on the orbital and another clue is the hiding of the curved earstems in all pics, take a look, the tips are hidden except in the first pic where you can CLEARLY see a curved tip. The nosebridge and pins look off too. The carbon is much much easier to detect as a fake.

+1! Both fake, guys!!!

Both Fake pieces is base on X-Metal XX. If U have a chance to take a look at the actual item, U will find: (1) There is no flexible nose bridge at all, it's just looks like they have it; (2) No orbital screw interface for changing the lenses; (3) The tips of the earstems is curved (as stated by MasChingon); (4) It look like crap in details and finish !!!

The seller take these picture in an dark enviroment intending to make those details too blury to be spotted. So, be careful !!! As I'm from Shanghai.CHINA where there're a lot fake-Oakleys on the street, U can trust me on that.
If anyone is an E-bayer, U should report this item!

Latest Posts

Back