• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any tips for lowering prices at an Oakley Store?

dmawer

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I'm in a bit of a tight spot here--just lost my most beloved pair of Flaks, wore them daily since 2010... serious emotional attachment here. RIP. I need a new pair of sport O's very soon for a big activity. Thinking about HJ 2.0's as the flak 1's seem like they are on their way out. Must be Custom so I can put in prizm road's. Closest O store is Albany. Has anyone had any luck getting a discount on a Custom pair? A while ago the salesperson at a different Oakley store gave my dad a pair of custom for the price of the equivalent non custom. Not sure if this is a well known offer if one were to ask. Thanks in advance!!!!

Ask for a friend planning to buy another pair and buy 2 or 3 pairs while asking for a discount.

I agree with ask. Last year I wanted to pick up some oakley luggage and a new o store had opened up in the mall in sherman oaks. The website inadvertently listed it as a vault so I thought I might be able to get a deal and drove all the way out there. I was bummed to find out it was not, and when I told the dude working there he immediately offered me 40% any luggage item I wanted. There's clearly some managerial ability to modify price in the POS system.

Go in with a bandana over your mouth, dark sunglasses and your hands in your pocket and ask for a better price. ;)

Back