• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Trick To Replacing The Washers On The Stems Of Juliets?

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
For the life of me I can't get these two washers in place on the stem of my Juliets. It seems like they will fit if I can just get them in place at the same time. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Rene

Ok I guess the only trick is to use the screw as a holder while moving the glasses into different positions.

Use a toothpick and a flathead screwdriver. Use the screwdriver to pry open the orbital part to slide the arm and washers in. Then use a toothpick in the bottom to guide the screw in through the top. X Man told me to do this, and it always works.

No no no.... Easiest way... Right here. Put in your bottom washers and slide in the stem. Then use a toothpick to "align" the washers a bit. Twist the stem downward and slide in the top washers... Use the toothpick again to align them all. Viola. No prying necessary

If you must use anything to hold them, use a drop of light oil, but spit generally works better and wont degrade any washers...

Can someone be brave enough to post a youtube video of this being done I'm having real problems trying to do this

Back