• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any watches left?

do we have any philanthropic chicago-based o-bro's here? Or any that fly through o-hare on a regular basis? I may soon require a favor to nab that elusive orange hollow point.
You need someone who is flying through, can't get to the store without going through security checkpoint.

I hear ya. ;)

So what you're saying is that you get your stuff from an employee at a discount and turn around and sell it here for profit?

Your zip is 90037?

I'm sure you know people at Oakley that can get you items at Employee cost and get you your information on items. ;)
Knowing my
I hear ya. ;)

So what you're saying is that you get your stuff from an employee at a discount and turn around and sell it here for profit?

Your zip is 90037?

I'm sure you know people at Oakley that can get you items at Employee cost and get you your information on items. ;)
I seriously don't know why your quoting my zip code to me and I'm confused because you keep ending your messages with smiley faces so I don't know if your really disgusted with me for selling a watch I got as a gift from someone who used to be an employee or if your secretly giving me hi-five for doing so.
Either way buddy it's been interesting
Oh and my smiley faces aren't diabolical as yours they really mean a nice gesture.lol

What time is it??? They look so cute together lol

63bf99ae05edb36016d8b3cba63378ce.jpg

Sent from: Outer Space

Back