• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Picked Up The Crankcase Yet?

Got a chance to compare the Fuel Cell, Gascan and Crankcase and my conclusion is this: Sizewise the Crankcase is in between the Fuel Cell and Gascan. The fit is more snug than both the Gascan and Fuel Cell. It feel like it has more wrap than both of the others too.

i tried them on and I have a large head. They fit similar to a FUEL CELL but, a little smaller and honestly better imo. I love the matte clear with ice polarized! Also the icons look easy to remove, so customization is tempting!!

Probably getting the black with purple tomorrow I got my 100 Macy's giftcard in mail today from Thankyourewards (citicard). Looks like the SGH in the MACY'S I'm going to has free cleaner and visor clip with 100 dollar purchase before Mothers Day. I think the purple have an Infinite Hero look to them. I also asked them when I get them if they could take my number and save the box from the next one that comes in he said they could do that.

Just got these today. Went to Macy's SGH with free 100 dollar giftcard and a couple of old cards that had around 6 bucks on them so out of pocket money was 11.00 . Plus also got their free cleaning solution and sunglass clip. Asked the girl working there to try and get me the box from the next one they get we will see what happens. Also asked for white bag because I have all black and brown micro-bags. P5111373 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I picked up a pair of the grey smoke with history txt polarized crankcases a couple of weeks ago and I really like them so far. I just wish that they were a little bit bigger but other than the snug fit I have no complaints; and its not like they are too tight just a bit more snug than Im used to but it doesnt really cause any discomfort or headaches.

Back