• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Picked Up The Crankcase Yet?

I picked up a pair of the grey smoke with history txt polarized crankcases a couple of weeks ago and I really like them so far. I just wish that they were a little bit bigger but other than the snug fit I have no complaints; and its not like they are too tight just a bit more snug than Im used to but it doesnt really cause any discomfort or headaches.
thats the best colorway :) just by pictures they seem they'd be a bit small for me.

When I first got them I thought that they looked a little small but everyone says that they look great but I normally wear holbrooks and dispatches so naturally they seemed smaller. Just to give you an idea how big my head is I wear a 7 5/8 size hat.

When I first saw pics of the Crankcase, I didn't like them at all. Then I tried on the Grey Smoke text and liked the fit and colorway. I think they fit great. My only issue (not that it is a big deal) is that the ear stems are a little shorter than I am use to.

I thought I was really going to like these. The fit was great, and the colorways are sweet too (white/jade, matte black/violet esp.)...but the hole in the earstems just looks ridiculous (at least when I wear them). They do look like good candidates for shelf whores though. Just my opinion...

Latest Posts

Back