• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Seen This Yet... Think I Want One......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I was in Ostore today getting all colors of the ellipse carabiners and one of the employees showed me the new packaging for the Minute Machines....etc. Pretty cool I am glad I have 2 or 3 of the old style but wouldn't mind having one of these. They are made of plastic and probably cheaper to make.

ssphoto_zpsc8c4881a.jpg

photo_zpsab8f3dad.jpg

Pretty cheap, ballistic looking case for such a high dollar watch....I expected to see rows upon rows of ammo when opened.....Looks like an MTM ammo box.......cool case but not for such a classy timepiece IMHO......the old case...with the white/grey scheme is much more fitting. MM is displayed much nicer in the older box....Just my $.02

Yeah I agree for that expensive of a watch would want something nicer. That being said I would still want one of these if it was ever available by itself.

I saw this Sunday at the vault store. Looks pretty cool but felt pretty cheap and wouldn't work very well for displaying ......but I don't use my mm box anyway I have a Qtrain watch stand or two

Back