• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody Want Some Over The Top For $200

Update! We have progress!!!! The seller finally sent me an invoice today, which was paid in full. He messaged me saying that he sent the invoice and that the OTT's were packaged and ready to be shipped as soon as payment was made. If all goes well, he's supposed to be shipping them out first thing tomorrow. Now the torture of the wait begins...

Well done Uluahunter. Looks like patience has paid off. Fingers crossed for your new arrival & post pics as soon as you have them.

Mahalo Sight! It was only a couple of weeks going back and forth, but it seemed like forever! The seller shipped as promised first thing this morning, and also provided the tracking #. I keeping my fingers crossed too, hoping this will pay off with a decent pair of OTT's for my collection. I'll post pics soon.

The Saga continues...........................

Haha, yes it does Brett! Actually, it's progressed pretty quick within the last few days, so I'm cautiously optimistic now. I still won't be able to relax until the glasses are in my hands, given a full inspection and everything checks out as promised by the seller. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me man!!!

Btw, they've just been dispatched from Des Moines, so hopefully they be here by Sat. or early next week. Come on USPS, get a move on!!! LOL

Haha, yes it does Brett! Actually, it's progressed pretty quick within the last few days, so I'm cautiously optimistic now. I still won't be able to relax until the glasses are in my hands, given a full inspection and everything checks out as promised by the seller. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me man!!!

Btw, they've just been dispatched from Des Moines, so hopefully they be here by Sat. or early next week. Come on USPS, get a move on!!! LOL
All Crossed!!

So did the OTT get there today?

Not yet Menendez :sad:. I'm super antsy, luckily we had a birthday party at the beach to go to today. Haven't been to the beach in months and forgot the wonders it does for stress relief and rejuvenation. Got Oakleys off my mind for a few hours today :laugh:.

I have to assume that they've left Iowa and are in the air by now. Hopefully they'll get here early next week (forget about Monday since it's a holiday).

Latest Posts

Back