• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone actually wear their OTT Over the Top's?

Being an adamant NSW, though I was attracted to OTT I never planned on getting one because I just didn't see me wearing it.

Then atty posted one at such a great deal I had to pull the trigger. But I didn't get it, got beat out by another respected member. I was next in line and it took him a little while to finalize payment, over several days there were a few times that it looked like it'd go my way. When it didn't, I was left with a hunger... Found a decent one on the 'bay, overpriced as usual, and made an offer close to the deal I missed, expecting it to get rejected. But it was accepted, and I was committed...

But I had to wear them, that NSW thing. So I first wore them to work. It's not like I ran around the office in them, but I did show them to a few people and wore them outside (like one should), in the parking lot, truck, etc.

Beforehand, though I wore my Mars, I always felt a little self-conscious with them. After a day out in OTT, not anymore; I wear both Mars and Madman with full comfort and confidence.

The challenge is finding good occasions to wear OTT, which are basically those where you can leave them on the entire time, since there's no convenient way to push them up on your head or something.

My last time out was at the city Easter Egg hunt, in front of several thousand people:

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today?? | Page 3303 | Oakley Forum

I don't have the guts to wear such a bold design in public. Not to mention the Medusa... I think people here would call the police if they saw someone walking down the street wearing that.
Its almost holloween bro lol.

Back