• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone bought from Gran Optic in spain ?

lee.s.b

Oakley Expert
England
just seen that that Gran Optic in Spain are selling the Badman range for £215.00 inc delivery.
has anybody in the U.K bought from them and are there any downsides like import duties ?
the site does says VAT is included.
thanks in advance, lee

No, not yet. But I'm thinking of grabbing a Madman from them.

My only problem up to now, is that I'm still in decision on what combo to take.
I like the Plasma/Tungsten frame but like to have Fire lenses. Do you know someone who likes to trade lenses?

Anyway, I'll report when I bought and received my Madman.
B.t.w. a buddy of mine bought some sunglasses at Gran Optics and had no issues. Everything fine!
But he ordered from Germany, UK tax can be a problem.

Hello, if you want to buy oakley glasses in Spain i highly recommend Óptica Beguiristain. I have bought lots of oakley frame from this optic (Aitor is the name of the optician) and other but this seller is better than any other.
Here, the link to his web: Óptica Begiristain - Gafas de sol polarizadas, de ciclismo, graduadas
The best prices and the BEST treatment of the consumers. He has a brilliant return policy. Try it, you won't be disappointed!!

Thanks for all the positive replies.
It says around 5 euro postage on the website but over Easter there is an automatic 5 euro discount so its like free postage so £215 all Inc

Latest Posts

Back