• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone bought from Gran Optic in spain ?

I just ordered a Ray-ban sun glasses yesterday from Italy, but payment seems to be pending.
I asked by mail and the reply "Check again". I contacted them again to have more information and to understand if it is better to try another payment or the risk could be to be charged twice and they disappeared.
At the moment they seem to be untrustworthy.

I just ordered a Ray-ban sun glasses yesterday from Italy, but payment seems to be pending.
I asked by mail and the reply "Check again". I contacted them again to have more information and to understand if it is better to try another payment or the risk could be to be charged twice and they disappeared.
At the moment they seem to be untrustworthy.

Where did you order, in Italy? GranOptic is located in Spain! (b.t.w. why did you order an RayBan when there's so much beautiful Oakleys available?)

This thread comes up high on Google page one when researching buying Oakleys from Granoptic; I wish I'd reserached further, if I had I would have discovered this: GranOptic is rated "Bad" with 0.7 / 10 on Trustpilot

If you still need convincing after that, search 'granopticuk' on Twitter and read the comments.

I ordered over a month ago and have received nothing, the company doesn't respond to emails, calls or online form submissions and their Facebook page reveals many in the same boat - the bigger review picture of Trustpilot shows them to be absolutely awful for the majority of buyers - so my advice is DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE - pay a little extra & order from a reputable company.

So if you got your order fulfilled, that's great, but far too many it seems don't. As for my order, my credit card company (I am UK based) is now trying to muscle them into fulfilling my order. I await the outcome. All this for trying to save about £20.

Last edited:
Hello,
I ordert 3 timer from granoptics. And Every time i get my glasses After one week!
I don't Know why so many people have Problems with granoptics

Well, I contacted Oakley who confirmed the company IS an official dealer, but also said that they've had numerous complaints about them too. Thanks to EU law, the terms on the website give the link to consumer EU complaints site. So I submitted an online complaint against the company. Within a day I'd received an apology, and within 2 days - my Crosshairs. My conclusion is that they're honest, just shambolic with dreadful customer service. Thank goodness the UK is still just about in the EU!

Back