1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Yep I go through the pain and expense of contacts just so I can wear the aswesomeness of the Juliets. Not to mention I am just to damn good looking to wear glasses anymore. :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalto

xmetalto Oakley Beginner

I would be part of the club. I used to wear contacts but then got lazy and stuck with my glasses. Since starting up with my Juliet collecting last month I'm back to wearing contacts full time. :)

3. lawman0210

Good man

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've had laser surgery many many moons ago specifically so I could keep wearing my Oakleys.

Brett28 likes this.
  5. lawman0210

My wife did that when she was 20. he had bad eyes and I think we paid about 3500.00 11 years ago. Now she has perfect eyes and makes fun of me. My eyes were perfect at the time now I can't see uplcose so I think that means im farsighted. Considering doing the laser thing but I have Optical Rosea which at times is nearly unbearable when acting up. Makes me feel like I have sand in my eyes

6. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I try to wear contacts 95% of the time but when i want a break i wear my rx satin black derringers

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I switched just to wear them... so yes.

8. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

Just had LasiK last mth..so i can wear OAKLEY!
    20/20 vision now

9. Jay82

Jay82 Oakley Enthusiast

As advanced as it is I'm still scared to death to get LASIK. I will admit I switched to contacts primarily to wear oakleys. Even when I don't have contacts in I wear oakley prescription frames of which I have no idea which ones they are.

10. Ursusntn

Ursusntn Oakley Beginner

I did eleven years ago. When I do wear glasses both frames are oakley. One is candidate 4.0 the other I'm not sure.