• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Collect Action Figures?

I just remembered i still have my collection of Battle Beasts!

Whoa dude mad props! I used to love those things! You don't have my 3 favs though. The 3 I loved the most were the lion with the eyepatch, the shark, and the reindeer with the drill hand!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Marvel Legends Jim Lee era X-Men..

34zx62v.jpg

My DC Universe Classics Sinestro Corps

kb86xc.jpg

My DC Universe Classics Green Lantern Corps

2cqk8if.jpg

Whoa dude mad props! I used to love those things! You don't have my 3 favs though. The 3 I loved the most were the lion with the eyepatch, the shark, and the reindeer with the drill hand!

My childhood friend got me hooked on these. I think he actually has your 3 favorites! My top 3 is the black panther up front, the squid in the back, and the orange turtle. All the chest thingys (i dunno what they're called) still work!

Damn Rob, nice collection! I used to collect a few of the Marvel action figures too. Not sure where they are right now. Have you seen pics of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises"????? HOT!

My childhood friend got me hooked on these. I think he actually has your 3 favorites! My top 3 is the black panther up front, the squid in the back, and the orange turtle. All the chest thingys (i dunno what they're called) still work!

Yea the panther and squid are badass too. Oh nice the water, wood, and fire holograms lol.

Damn Rob, nice collection! I used to collect a few of the Marvel action figures too. Not sure where they are right now. Have you seen pics of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises"????? HOT!

Thanks dude, I got a bunch of plastic tubs with my unopened stuff but we won't talk about those lol..

Daaaaym she is hot...they had to 1 up Halle Berry huh? I wonder why they replaced Katie Holmes with that busted ass girl in the Dark Knight? That was a bad move!

Back