• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Do Any Off-road Here?

I use to several years ago, kinda miss it now but I have 4 wheelers to get muddy.
This was my pride and joy, did all the work myself (bought new in '89) and not that you can read them, but the 2 stickers on the Windshield or Oakley stickers, lol.
truck_zps59bf1833.jpg

Last edited:
This was my baby I bought brand new in 2008 and spent 3 years building her up. A 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel. I heavily modded her from the ground up. I ended up making it into an issue of Diesel World Magazine with a full spread. I sold her to a guy in Illinois right before I shipped off to England. He flew out to Utah to buy it and drove it back home. I miss her every day.
ajyquzyq.jpg
eju8y7e7.jpg
uza8yrup.jpg
u9ytagu7.jpg
uje6a4u6.jpg

This was my baby I bought brand new in 2008 and spent 3 years building her up. A 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel. I heavily modded her from the ground up. I ended up making it into an issue of Diesel World Magazine with a full spread. I sold her to a guy in Illinois right before I shipped off to England. He flew out to Utah to buy it and drove it back home. I miss her every day.

That is an excellent rig you had there! Reminds me a bit of the power wagon. I can only imagine how hard it was to let go of that though...

That is an excellent rig you had there! Reminds me a bit of the power wagon. I can only imagine how hard it was to let go of that though...
Thanks bud. It was an awesome build and I had so much fun doing it! It was really hard to let go and I miss it a lot. I'll build another one up one day.

I miss her every day.
That's why I kept all of mine. I still have my '84 SVO that I bought in '85 at LeJeune when I was a young Lance Corporal SOOOOOO long ago... that is the senior member of the task force.
When we were stationed in Albany (right down the road) that was our family car while I rode my XS1100 year-round.
Above all else I value loyalty.

New This weekend's adventures at my buddy's new property upstate. Bringing my 4x4 arc next time for sure.
That looks like fun! My 450 Foreman might get lost in that muckity muck...

That looks like fun! My 450 Foreman might get lost in that muckity muck...
Dude, so fun. You'd be fine, I was ridin my friends 500 Suzuki in the back and the big bear 400 in front did just fine as well. I'm bringing my brute force 750 up there today to **** **** up! Oh and after we busted the beaver dam most if the water drained and I took my 400ex right through!

Latest Posts

Back