• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else a fan of Oakley's prescription frames?

dopplergaydar

Oakley Beginner
Picked up these today :).

9cjRPKJ.jpg

Sidenote: I'm new here and would like to sell my old frames in the marketplace here. Do I need a certain number of posts before I can do that?

I just got my prescription updated and picked up two of Oakley's prescription frames (Backwinds.... Snicker a lil thinkin they could be named Broken wind):p

I like 'em a lot also had Oakley supply the lenses. I an going to do a thread write up with a few pics of the optician service my local Oakley store provided. Just hadn't had time yet

On the side note, to sell here you do have to have a certain post count and be a member of the forum a certain period of time. You can also become a premium membership, which helps keep this place afloat. Well worth it IMO.

Welcome to the forum.

I just got my prescription updated and picked up two of Oakley's prescription frames (Backwinds.... Snicker a lil thinkin they could be named Broken wind):p

I like 'em a lot also had Oakley supply the lenses. I an going to do a thread write up with a few pics of the optician service my local Oakley store provided. Just hadn't had time yet

On the side note, to sell here you do have to have a certain post count and be a member of the forum a certain period of time. You can also become a premium membership, which helps keep this place afloat. Well worth it IMO.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the tips and welcome! Your Backwinds seem to be the semi-rimless brother to my Rudders! I so wish I could wear 50s. My selection would open up so much! Those look really nice!

The next frames I get will almost certainly be Oakley. Not sure which one I'll go with, leaning towards Crosslink but like the Servo, Tumbleweed, and a few others quite a bit too.

Back