• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else collect New Era 59FIFTY's?

Those Red Bull caps are pretty sweet.

I collect them. I have 19. Nothing super rare though but I have these Mickey Mouse themed ones they did a couple years back that are two of my favorites.

IMG_1569_zps12469804.jpg

Also, one of my favorite places for some "not your run of the mill" 59FIFTY'S is drjays.com.

Shop & Find Men's New Era Clothing & Fashions at DrJays.com

I have like 10 of them nothing rare though. Mostly Portland blazers and all of them are WORN. Thanks for reminding me I need new some new ones haha.

I wish brands that collab with new era would make sizes bigger than 7 5/8. I wear an 8 so I'm stuck with superheros and sports

2mo12lf.jpg

This is about half of my collection; nothing rare
The rest of my collection (which I'll post pics of later) include: a powder blue royals, black Dbacks, SF giants, Florida Marlins (black brim, teal body), 2011 Canada Day Blue Jays hat, Jays fitted with 1997 logo, St louis Cardinals (all red), Toronto Maple Leafs (grey body, red logo)

And that's about it :p

2mo12lf.jpg

This is about half of my collection; nothing rare
The rest of my collection (which I'll post pics of later) include: a powder blue royals, black Dbacks, SF giants, Florida Marlins (black brim, teal body), 2011 Canada Day Blue Jays hat, Jays fitted with 1997 logo, St louis Cardinals (all red), Toronto Maple Leafs (grey body, red logo)

And that's about it :p

Nice!

Im going to have to set up a group shot:smile:

Yea i use to roll with the 59Fifty....all yankees and different colors, im trying to unload all mine, ive just lost interest in them. So if anyone is looking for some PM ill give you a unbelievable good price, all of mine are like new i bought for collecting...

Back