1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Between new pairs coming in, shuffling lenses, having things out to clean, rotating my wearing pairs, and getting stuff out for comparisons/pictures/questions things have become very... messy.

The tower has become a discombobulated mess. M Frames have taken over all of the shelves, things are laid on top of each other, just disastrous.

Anyone Else Feel Very Disorganized? - 30BD05A3-338E-4601-BD84-0A85A67B3396-29002-00001E81AFA5F6C1_zps42a7c1d4.jpg

And the cancer spreads! The top of the dresser next to the tower has close to 20 pairs thrown on top, a half dozen rubber kits, cases, micro bags...

Anyone Else Feel Very Disorganized? - 70ABAF79-C518-4A36-9632-E38004D6C543-29002-00001E81B986E11D_zps5fc41319.jpg

Plus I never figured out a clean install for the Dioder LED kit, so the tower only looks decent until the door is open, and there's even less organization inside (I'm not going near those drawers until the top is cleaned up).

I think I'll have another tower by the end of next week, so it should alleviate some of this, and I can get things spaced out and some display materials unpacked.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

That's what you call a good problem ...

:)

3. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

You ought to see my collection...........I have pairs coming, pairs going, misc items arriving, a new display tower disassembled as I replace the interior lighting etc. I have all my O stuff in 3 different rooms, in dresser drawers, on top of dresser and desks and a few pair on the kitchen counter and dining table. Right now disorganized is my FIRST name not even my middle name. And did I mention it's super frustrating to me as i am a tad OCD when it comes to organization?!

4. Rustpot

Oh I'm right there with you.

I was talking to someone the other day and Monster Doggles got brought up. I sat for a few moments wondering if I sold them, then after I couldn't find them decided I did sell them.

Yeah, they're in my tower.

qtrain23 likes this.
  5. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

LMAO!! Oh my I feel ya. I have no idea what I have, have sold, have lost......hell where am i?

6. Rustpot

I went through the other day and found 3-4 rubber kits for M Frames. Some missing noses, some missing socks, some complete, and one from the Gen1/2 that I didn't know I had. This is after I've ordered 3 more sets from Oakley.

And I KNOW I have a barrel set I bought for my Rootbeer frame that I just threw out the nasty rubber on... but I can't find that one I'm looking for.

At least I've got spares for a while.

IUSTEVE likes this.
  7. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

I can't afford your problems :)

qtrain23 likes this.
  8. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I have two cases I keep flawless, the others are just like this. no rhyme or reason..

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I have stuff everywhere as well. Moving between school and home. It's a mess for sure.

10. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

You just don't have enough shelves :( also you can get some 3 tiers that will help clean the mess up also.