• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Else Get Dr Chops Black Bag Specials

Ok, poor choice of words. If you had done this at the beginning of November when my Paypal account was flush and I was just buying junk I would have bit for sure. Now I'm tight, I've got about $10,000 in bills between car mods, Christmas shopping, next month's trip to Hawaii... gotta stop buying for the moment. In fact, I should sell some stuff, but now is a bad time between the winter doldrums and holiday spending.

But you know me, I'm a bargain hunter ;)
Would that be for the mini? Lol buy an original and have change leftover lll ;)

Like anything your never going to make everyone happy... I personally thought the event was awesome, and pricing was very very reasonable considering the price oakley charges for designs not half as cool or unique as what the doc does... I do agree timing is tough so a pre-summer release may work better for people but overall awesome idea doc

Would that be for the mini? Lol buy an original and have change leftover lll ;)
Yes, in an attempt to make me not sell it and go through car buying hassles I'd dumping about $5k in it. I've got a few bills come due Jan 1 that total about $2k, I'm leaving Jan 6 to go to Hawaii for a week, tickets were $2k for first class, and I'm sure I'll spend at least a grand while I'm there.

So yeah, the fun money fund (from which Oakleys are drawn) is going to be tapped for a while.

Had I not been cash strapped from previous over spending I would have snagged a pair as well... Killer idea and Paul's Unknown is killer!

Yea I completely struck out on my Black Friday ventures so I had some cash set aside for that purpose that worked perfectly for the black bags...

Yes, in an attempt to make me not sell it and go through car buying hassles I'd dumping about $5k in it. I've got a few bills come due Jan 1 that total about $2k, I'm leaving Jan 6 to go to Hawaii for a week, tickets were $2k for first class, and I'm sure I'll spend at least a grand while I'm there.

So yeah, the fun money fund (from which Oakleys are drawn) is going to be tapped for a while.
I feel ya. We are headed to Maui in March and I already know the crunch, but 2k for 1st class is incredible. We are booking through costco so it's like $750 per person for the condo, airfare, and fill sized car. Can't pass that deal up at all.

I will do a summer release next year so it won't impose on holiday plans...lol

If they were still available now I could have picked one up. What would you have charged for international postage? Your site wasn't very clear about it on them

The way the site is now, doesn't allow me to add international shipping rates, so as I had stated, I would invoice for the actual amount above the charged domestic USA rates. In have to update to a full shopping cart setup which is like $300...

Oh ok, I did see your message at the top about international shipping being added on. What do you charge for international shipping? Also, Do you post at full value?

actual rates is all I charge, no inflated figures. Aus is like $40-$55 roughly depending on service. I post at full value when paid as a regular paypal payment, otherwise if sent as Friends n Family, would be whatever you deem needed.

Latest Posts

Back