• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else have an elf problem?

IMG_20151206_084504802.jpg

The murder weapon appears to be in the wrong hand. Everyone knows Furbys are lefties.
I thought that the handedness changed with the personality? [of which most Furbys have a few]

This tells me he was not facing his attacker unless he was struck elsewhere then dragged to this spot.
Very possible, Furby remains were found nearby! - Here's a pic:

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 7.18.31 PM.png

It was 'skinned' - Notice how one ear was in its mouth... I'm not sure what that means, but the other ear was/is missing - perhaps taken as a trophy or for proof of the attack - Furbicide?

???

What
I thought that the handedness changed with the personality? [of which most Furbys have a few]

Very possible, Furby remains were found nearby! - Here's a pic:

View attachment 204545

It was 'skinned' - Notice how one ear was in its mouth... I'm not sure what that means, but the other ear was/is missing - perhaps taken as a trophy or for proof of the attack - Furbicide?

???
What happened to Hopper? He was skinned alive! So you cooked up this story and dropped the 6 of us in a meat grinder. What happened to you Dillon? You used to be somebody I could trust.

Back