• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Else Like These?

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member

They look very professional!

Ah I see he's back again on the bay. Do you think he paid $30 to have them water transfered or were the hours spent hand paint the $ bills on? Bit pricey considering my MoneyJinx cost me about $125 inc buying the frame & shipping to & from Batwolf. I'll offer mine at a knock down price of $350 but mine have the print all over the frame not just the arms..................:blink:

Oh, I agree that the price is outrageous. I know X Metals but know nothing about O Matter and water transfers.

I just thought that the transfer looked like it had a high level of detail and thought that it presented well.

Yea looks like nice work, not going to bash but its a bit pricey. He did have others awhile back that were nice, I remember he had a skull theme going on dark blue, but the price ehhh

IMO it a very unprofessional job.... The wrap is only on the oustide of the ear stems, WTF?

Thats like getting a bicep tattoo but not doing the inside of your arm (because it might hurt too much, waaa).... If your gonna do it, the DO IT damn it dont half ass it and ask full price!

Sorry if I offended you half wrap tattooers, I know there are some of ya in the crowd here....lol

IMO it a very unprofessional job.... The wrap is only on the oustide of the ear stems, WTF?

Thats like getting a bicep tattoo but not doing the inside of your arm (because it might hurt too much, waaa).... If your gonna do it, the DO IT damn it dont half ass it and ask full price!

Sorr if I offended you half wrap tattooers, I know there are some of ya in the crowd here....lol

Haha, I HATE to see those half wrap tattoos!

$375 for a $100 pair of Gascans. Even with water transfer... Someone has a HUGE head. In picture No. 4 they are streched quite wide.

Back