1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

They look very professional!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Not for $375 holy cow!

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Ah I see he's back again on the bay. Do you think he paid $30 to have them water transfered or were the hours spent hand paint the $ bills on? Bit pricey considering my MoneyJinx cost me about $125 inc buying the frame & shipping to & from Batwolf. I'll offer mine at a knock down price of $350 but mine have the print all over the frame not just the arms..................:blink:

4. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oh, I agree that the price is outrageous. I know X Metals but know nothing about O Matter and water transfers.

I just thought that the transfer looked like it had a high level of detail and thought that it presented well.

5. kinston1989

kinston1989 Oakley Beginner

Yea looks like nice work, not going to bash but its a bit pricey. He did have others awhile back that were nice, I remember he had a skull theme going on dark blue, but the price ehhh

6. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

IMO it a very unprofessional job.... The wrap is only on the oustide of the ear stems, WTF?

Thats like getting a bicep tattoo but not doing the inside of your arm (because it might hurt too much, waaa).... If your gonna do it, the DO IT damn it dont half ass it and ask full price!

Sorry if I offended you half wrap tattooers, I know there are some of ya in the crowd here....lol

7. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

Haha, I HATE to see those half wrap tattoos!

8. tj1230

tj1230 Oakley Beginner

$375 for a $100 pair of Gascans. Even with water transfer... Someone has a HUGE head. In picture No. 4 they are streched quite wide.

9. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

why $30 for shipping? that too seems high

10. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Wasn't this guy a short-lived member here right around the time Batwolf's first water transfer group was getting back into the hands of members?