• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else skipping this round of F&F?

The only thing I can think of wanting is an earsock kit for my Flak 2.0, which would save me a whole $4 to use a code on.

The Carbon shift is around $100 off, but that's still spending $240 on a pair, and I'm not too interested in that.

Waiting for the EV Zero, Wind Jacket 2.0, Sliver XL... blah.
2 of those items drop on the 1st... F&F ends on the 3rd....

I couldn't resist...grabbed a pair of Urban Jungle Slivers at 30% off and paired it with the Vault offer of buy one Regular price and get a sale pair half off to pick up my third pair of Badmans! This time the Xti w/ polarized chrome...not bad for $260 total

Depends. I'm interested in a carbon shift but I need to try one on first, which means I have to find the time to do so. Not so easy right now. Yeah, there's been some comments about their pricing even after discount vs. resell market, but I've gota GC burning a hole in my pocket, which will only work at Oakley. Plus, warranty that way...

If the CS doesn't suit me? IDK; I still like the jawbreaker, I passed because I have too much invested in an array of radarlock lenses and I don't want to start that over with a different frame. EV Zero? Maybe, if available in time.

Otherwise I'm out...

I tried to like the carbon shift but I just can't get over how long the ear stems are. Exchanged one pair and then I bought them again and they got delivered with a nasty scratch so, I chalked it up to it just wasn't meant to be. Haven't made my mind up yet on using the F&F codes. Ended up with 4 of them

Where do you guys get the F&F codes? Picked up my first 3 pairs of oakleys last week and am thinking about getting some holbrooks.

Back