• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone else skipping this round of F&F?

Not sure, maybe I'll use it on a custom. IMO, the codes are best for OCP, or stuff that is already marked down.

Did they email any codes? I was at the O store this weekend and didn't even notice. I haven't got anything in mail or email for this F&F yet.

My store (S009 Tampa) received Radar EV Zeros, Turbine Rotors, Latch SQ, Sliver R, Sliver XL, Woodgrain Holbrook, Catalyst, Mainlink, Frogskin, and Latch, Deepwater Prizm prebuilt Flak 2.0 and Mainlink. All arrived yesterday, 3/20/16 and are ready to go. I think the prebuilt flak 2.0 w/ prizm deepwater, turbine rotors, and woodgrain holbrooks are all going to appeal to the most people!

My store (S009 Tampa) received Radar EV Zeros, Turbine Rotors, Latch SQ, Sliver R, Sliver XL, Woodgrain Holbrook, Catalyst, Mainlink, Frogskin, and Latch, Deepwater Prizm prebuilt Flak 2.0 and Mainlink. All arrived yesterday, 3/20/16 and are ready to go. I think the prebuilt flak 2.0 w/ prizm deepwater, turbine rotors, and woodgrain holbrooks are all going to appeal to the most people!

Guess I'm putting in a call tomorrow

Guess I'm putting in a call tomorrow
Although the Radar EV Zero had one cool frame option called "Planet X"...? If I rememebr correctly. Think blue and black tiger stripes, just not stripes. If that makes any sense.

Back